The barriers to entry in the additive manufacturing industry can be challenging to say the least. We are here to be your go-to resource for anything additive—giving you the resources you need to develop a final product that can be produced on a commercial scale.
We offer closed loop solutions from prototyping to production. Our services include material development, feedstock creation, printer selection
and tuning, part design, printing, and characterization.
WHY CHOOSE EMPOWR3D™?
You won’t be limited to a predetermined printer or software set-up either—our goal is to be an open-source hub of additive manufacturing development. Join EMPOWR3D™ to open new additive manufacturing possibilities.
- Vat polymerization
- Thermoplastic extrusion
- Powder bed fusion
- Binder jetting
MATERIALS DEVELOPMENT AND FORMULATION WORK
- Stereolithography (SLA)/Digital Light Processing (DLP)/Continuous Liquid Interface Production (CLIP)
- Fused deposition modeling (FDM)/fused filament fabrication (FFF)/pellet
- Selective laser sintering (SLS)
MATERIALS CHARACTERIZATION AND ANALYSIS
- Chemical characterization (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR), gel permeation chromatography (GPC), highperformance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- Materials characterization (Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (DMA), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), thermogravimetric analysis (TGA), flexural, tensile, impact, color, heat deflection temperature (HDT)
- Morphology characterization (scanning electron microscopy (SEM), particle size analysis)